I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Friday, December 08, 2006

7th December 06, 20:19

Today's cold, windy and rainy but no snow. I don't like rainy days except when I feel like I wanna be a couch potato. Otherwise, I prefer the sun. The sun makes me happy! Since it was raining, and feeling tired too, I took a nap after talking to Leow on msn.
Then I went for a run after I woke. Nice! I feel more conditioned this time coz I ran further, pant less and felt I could run longer after the 20 min mark BUT it had to rain. Damn! Although I'm feeling more refreshed, my stamina is still not there yet (probably on 30% back). No skipping today coz I was feeling lazy & cold. Hee hee!

Also, heard from Leow that today didn't seem a good day for most during training. Most feel demoralised. I have to say, "It like that one lah!!!". If you dun feel low, maybe you can't find the motivation to push, to achieve more to a higher level. If I was there with you gals, I think I will face such similar situations...so 加油! You can decide to let the obstacles hold you back, or think of a way to overcome it. Decide for yourself!

2 Comments:

Blogger somersaulter said...

Hey Char! I took a very long time to notice that i can actually leave a msg here and hopefully you notice it. I have been reading your blog k! To update myself on what you have been up to lately, but the only problem is that I can't seem to be able to see your tag-board or leave messages there. (Happens to other blog I read too.. ptui)

Anyway, it seems like you are having a fruitful trip there with many wonderful experiences. Your accounts and pictures on the Germany trip made me miss Germany a lot too. =( so xian mu la!

And I miss playing bball with you too. It's very sweet of you to say what you said in your previous entry, i was a bit gan dong k. =) haha.. I'm really glad that you'd be coming home for xmas, after all it's a season that should be celebrated with love ones yah. =)

I hope you can read this, then next time I'll be able to write more long winded msges here. muahaa.. =) Take care yah

3:05 am  
Blogger cHar_ChAr said...

haha...you slow lah! I'm glad you're reading my bloggie but dun have to xian mu me coz you'll be able to realise your dream of travelling ard with loved ones with you. That part, I really xian mu you (at least you've got someone) hehe!

Miss playing bball with me? When I'm back, we'll overdose ourselves with bball. Learn from each other (I think I'll have to do catching up on that), losing touch.

And I hope I didn't make you tear, somehow I feel I seem to be capable of doing that to you! Oops!

4:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home